I Vampiri - Gli Immortali!

Are you a... Vampire?

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 24/4/2018, 13:33     +1   -1

Senior

Group:
Founder

Anonymous

Link a un simpatico test: http://www.cavernsofblood.com/we'll_be...at/vampire.html

A me č uscito:

"You are simply a tiny bud on the rose bush of death.
However, with plenty of exposure to moonlight, along with a bit of cultivation and tender loving care, you should soon flower into something wicked, powerful and very thirsty."

Web  Top
view post Posted on 24/4/2018, 17:11     +1   -1

Lupus In Caveam

Group:
Super Utente

Anche a me.

"You are simply a tiny bud on the rose bush of death. However, with plenty of exposure to moonlight, along with a bit of cultivation and tender loving care, you should soon flower into something wicked, powerful and very thirsty."

view post Posted on 4/5/2018, 10:28     +1   -1

bloody_reader

Group:
Immortale

Anonymous

Anche a me č uscita la stessa cosa...

You are simply a tiny bud on the rose bush of death. However, with plenty of exposure to moonlight, along with a bit of cultivation and tender loving care, you should soon flower into something wicked, powerful and very thirsty."

konrad93
view post Posted on 27/5/2018, 23:28     +1   -1

No!!! Ci mancava poco per essere un vero vampiro trasformato :lol: migliorerņ migliorerņ.

You are what we refer to in the world of the undead as a 'lamia wannabe.' You've got everything it takes except for one of the most important elements in the conversion process: you don't believe. It would help if you lost the crucifix too...

3 replies since 24/4/2018, 13:33   87 views